- Reviewing customer account documentation for accuracy to meet policies and regulatory requirements
- Conducting KYC due diligence, risk rating and recommendations for high-risk account monitoring for customer accounts
- Reviewing and on-boarding of clients in accordance with policies and regulations
- Documenting and maintaining records of communication and agreements
- Assisting with completion of ongoing transaction analysis, reporting of suspicious activities and data reporting
- Have a degree/diploma in business or finance
- Have banking experience
- Have experience in anti-money laundering is an asset
- Have experience in a compliance department
- Are meticulous when reviewing documentation
- Able to maintain focus with set deadlines
- Are flexible/adaptable to change
- Have the ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Are Collaborative
- Are Highly motivated
- Have Strong written and oral communication skills
- Are Driven by quality
- Have Excellent ability to work under pressure
Jr. Customer AML AnalystHalifax, NS, Canada
Our client, an International financial services organization is looking to expand their team of professional Due Diligence Analysts for a 6-month contract in Halifax, NS. This would be a junior position, with reflective compensation.
As the qualified candidate you:
WHY THIS OPPORTUNITY:
· Outstanding culture
· Open communication
· Potential long term opportunity
· Excellent location
· Growing organization
· Gain valuable experience
· Grow your skills
· Weekly pay via direct deposit
· Access to the Kelly Learning Centre- an interactive multimedia online training campus
*Interested? Click on the “Apply” button!
*Your resumé will be forwarded in confidence to Kelly Services, Halifax. We will not share your personal information with our clients without your prior permission.
Not the right opportunity for you? You can create a profile on our Kelly Career Network to be considered for other positions.
Kelly Services believes in relationships, not transactions. That’s why we’re committed to successfully matching job seekers with the best employers across Canada and around the world. We fill positions from entry-level to management, on a temporary or permanent basis. Whether your specialty is science, IT, finance, engineering, marketing, manufacturing, contact centre or business administration, we’ll work with you to understand your likes, dislikes, goals and ambitions, and present you with opportunities that meet your needs. See what we have to offer.
Looking for more? Sign up for our Career Tips Newsletter to receive helpful tips and tricks monthly, connect with us on Facebook, LinkedIn & Twitter, or visit kellyservices.ca.
Category: Banking/Financial Services
Reference ID: CA7311JL000037
Date Posted: 04/08/2019