- Accomplish financial objectives by collecting rents, paying bills, forecasting requirements, preparing an annual budget, scheduling expenditures, analyzing variances, and initiating corrective action.
- Maintain property by investigating and resolving tenant complaints, enforcing rules of occupancy, inspecting vacant units and completing repairs, planning renovations, contracting with landscaping and snow removal services
- Oversee and manage building on-site teams
- Maintain building systems, including vendor sourcing and set-up
- Secure property by contracting with security patrol service, installing and maintaining security devices, establishing and enforcing precautionary policies and procedures, and responding to emergencies.
- Enforce occupancy policies and procedures by confronting violators
- Responsible for all tenant receipts and outstanding rents
- Attract tenants by advertising vacancies, obtaining referrals from current tenants, explaining advantages of location and services, and showing units
- Negotiate leases with existing tenants and prospective tenants
- 5 + Years’ experience in Commercial Property Management
- Experience leading a team will be considered an asset
- Experience in contract administration
- Passionate about relationship building
- Knowledge of Yardi 7 will be considered an asset
- Ability to handle matters requiring diplomacy, sensitivity and confidentiality
Commercial Property ManagerToronto, ON, Canada
Are you a driven Property Manager looking to take the next step in your career? Do you have experience managing multiple commercial properties? If so, we'd love to hear from you!
Our client a well-established Property Management company is looking for a Senior Property Manager to join their team in Toronto.
Category: Professional (Other)
Reference ID: CA7611AS000073
Date Posted: 08/07/2020