- Prepare documents and support the development of campaigns used in communications.
- Employ expertise of communication to effectively disseminate client strategies, policies and other key information to a geographical or functional area.
- Insure that all change management processes will be properly documented and efficiently communicated.
- 4-7 years of experience in a related position.
- Self-starter, results oriented and focused on delivering high quality work.
- Excellent English written grammar, acute attention to detail, exceptional problem-solving ability and flexibility are required.
- Kelly-sponsored Affordable Care Act health care coverage available to eligible employees
- Group insurance options*
- Service bonus plan
- Holiday pay plan
- Weekly electronic pay options
- Online training campus that provides more than 3,000 free courses to help improve and develop skills
- Exclusive online employee community
- Employee assistance program available at no cost
- Corporate discounts
Communications SpecialistCalgary, AB, Canada
Communications Specialist II
Work Location: Calgary, AB
Job Type: Flexible Part time (20 hours per week); 6-month Contract
Are you looking for an opportunity to work for a global company which respects diversity and ensures professional growth? Are you a communication expert with strong analytical thinking? If so, Kelly Services Offers you a great opportunity in Calgary!!!
As a Kelly employee, you’ll have access to premier perks, including
About Kelly Services
At Kelly, we believe in the strength of relationships rather than transactions. That's why we are committed to placing job seekers among the best employers in Canada and around the world. Our positions range from entry levels to manager levels on a temporary or permanent basis. Whether you are looking for a position in science, IT, finance, engineering, marketing, manufacturing, call center or administration, we will work with you to know your goals and ambitions, find out what you like and what you don’t like and offer you job opportunities that meet your needs. See the benefits of working with us.
Want to know more? Subscribe to our Monthly Career Tips Newsletter for valuable tips or contact us on Facebook & twitter.
http://ca.livejobs.recruitadvantage.com/position_description/459/Communications Specialist II.docx
Reference ID: CA762CMK000024
Date Posted: 06/06/2019