- Are you interested in working for Nissan Canada at their Mississauga Headquarters?
- Are you bilingual English and French and strive in fast-paced environments?
- Responds to and resolves incoming dealer/customer inquiries and requests;
- Documents processing (e.g. lease or loan transfers, processing contracts, sending documents to dealerships);
- Prepares customer correspondence, including lien release, statements of account and payout letters;
- Completes outgoing calls including lease transfer follow-up, payout problems, and any other calls necessary to respond to inquiries or issues.
- Must be Bilingual (French/English)
- University degree is an asset
- Capacity to maintain a customer focus in challenging circumstances and with high call volumes
- Proficiency in learning new computer systems and solid keyboarding skills
- Excellent ability to multi-task and attention to detail
- Good decision making skills with the ability to impact the company in a positive manner
- Location: Mississauga, close to Highway 401 & 427 (accessible by Public Transportation)
- Monday to Friday total of 40 hours per week
- Day shift (rotation shift, must available 9am to 9pm),
- Position is an ongoing assignment through Kelly Services
- $23/hr + 4% Vacation Pay + Eligible Statutory Holiday Pay + Vehicle Purchase Plan + Kelly Services Benefits available
- Prompt weekly pay via direct deposit
- We invest in your personal and professional growth by providing you with free training opportunities via our employee website myKelly.ca
Bilingual Customer Service Representative, Nissan CanadaMississauga, ON, Canada
Bilingual Customer Service Representative, Nissan Canada
Are you looking for the opportunity to work for an award winning automotive company which fully respects diversity and offers growth to your professional and individual potential? If so, Kelly Services is proud to present an excellent opportunity working Nissan Canada Finance at their contact centre with one of the most innovative and exciting automotive company worldwide.
Do not hesitate, APPLY NOW!
The Customer Service Representative is responsible for responding to wide range of telephone inquiries from Customers and Dealers.
Great Perks, Vehicle Purchase Plan available, Benefits Available, Gym on Site, Subsidized Cafeteria, warm and friendly environment
The applicants are asked to submit electronics copies of their resume by clicking on APPLY ONLINE/NOW.
Only applicants meeting the requirements/qualifications of our client will be contacted. Please, NO PHONE CALLS about this position!
We look forward to reviewing your application and bringing you on board our team of experts. We also invite you to visit our website www.kellyservices.ca to view other job opportunities and our branch locator.
Kelly Services believes in relationships not transactions. That’s why we’re committed to successfully matching job seekers with the best employers across Canada and around the world. Whether your specialty is science, IT, finance, engineering, marketing, manufacturing, contact centre or business administration, and you’re interested in entry-level or management positions on a temporary or permanent basis, we’ll work with you to understand your likes, dislikes, goals and ambitions, and present you with opportunities that meet your needs. See what we have to offer.
Kelly Services (Canada) Ltd., is committed to providing accommodations for people with disabilities in all parts of the hiring process as required under its Employment Accommodation Policy. Kelly will work with applicants to meet accommodation needs that are made known to Kelly in advance.
Category: Call Centre
Reference ID: CA762CEM000207
Date Posted: 12/08/2019