- General administrative and clerical support including mailing, scanning and faxing
- Answering inbound calls and emails
- Preparing and modifying documents, letters, reports, emails and memos
- Maintaining filing systems
- Intermediate MS Skills (Outlook, Word, Excel)
- 2-5 years of administrative/office experience
- Post-secondary education
- Scheduling experience
- Positive, friendly, team player
- Excellent communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Strong organization and time management abilities
Administrative Assistant II/Executive Assistants - VancouverVancouver, BC, Canada
Administrative Assistant II/Executive Assistants
We are seeking experienced Administrative Assistants/Executive Assistants for contract roles ranging from 3 months – 1 year.
Our clients are leading Canadian banking and insurance providers. Candidates will be responsible for providing high level office support.
Kelly Services believes in relationships, not transactions. That’s why we’re committed to successfully matching job seekers with the best employers across Canada and around the world. We fill positions from entry level to management, on a temporary or permanent basis. Whether your specialty is science, IT, finance, engineering, marketing, manufacturing, contact centre or business administration, we’ll work with you to understand your likes, dislikes, goals and ambitions, and present you with opportunities that meet your needs. See what we have to offer.
Kelly Services (Canada) Ltd., is committed to providing accommodations for people with disabilities in all parts of the hiring process as required under its Employment Accommodation Policy. Kelly will work with applicants to meet accommodation needs that are made known to Kelly in advance.
Reference ID: CA769AGO000105
Date Posted: 19/11/2019