- Greater Vancouer
- Permanent Full Time
- Drive the financial planning of the company by analyzing its performance and risks
- Retain constant awareness of the company’s financial position and act to prevent problems
- Oversee all accounting activities related to income auditing, accounts payable processing, accounts receivable collection, and tax compliance.
- Manage and provide ongoing training to accounting personnel
- Conduct weekly and monthly financial assessments and generate reports to be submitted to the senior management team
- Oversee all audit and internal control operations
- Establish budgets in accordance with the requirements of company departments
- Develop annual financial plans and projections for the company
- Conduct analysis of financial risks and benefits on business initiatives
- Proven experience as director of finance or similar role
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Accounting or related field (CPA preferred), MBA is a plus
- 5+ years’ financial management experience
- Solid knowledge of financial analysis and forecasting
- Impeccable mathematics and analytical skills
- Able to meet tight deadlines and work evenings as needed
- Proficient in the use of MS Office and financial management software (e.g. SAP)
- Excellent organizational and leadership skills
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal abilities
Director of FinanceVancouver, BC, Canada
Kelly Services is searching for a Director of Finance in Vancouver, we work with esteemed clients in your industry that offer opportunities for growth, an amazing culture and competitive benefits package. The successful candidate will oversee all financial aspects of the business and drive the company’s financial strategy and planning. You will be responsible for assessing the financial performance of the company as well as possible risks and investments will be responsible for budgeting, forecasting, account reconciliation and profit and loss reporting. If you have a strong background in corporate financial management, we want to hear from you.
DIRECTOR OF FINANCE RESPONSIBILITIES:
DIRECTOR OF FINANCE REQUIREMENTS:
If you are interested in the Director of Finance Role, please email your resume to Maralu.firstname.lastname@example.org.
Kelly is an award-winning pioneer in recruitment. Since founding the temp industry in 1946, Kelly has grown globally to become a provider of the world’s best workforce solutions through a comprehensive array of outsourcing, consulting and world-class staffing services.
Our vision is to provide the world's best workforce solutions. We connect great people with great companies. #WhatsNext
Reference ID: CA7111MV000008
Date Posted: 18/03/2020