- Bilingual Customer Service Representative
- Permanent Position located in Mississauga, Ontario
- Great opportunity to work with a dynamic organization
- Receive direct correspondence from external customers and outside sales staff. Provide timely responses and assist in closing out any action items from such communications.
- Same day data entry of customer purchase orders into the ERP system. Order receipt can come in the form of e-mail, fax, or phone.
- Provide same day order confirmations and clarify order discrepancies.
- Support order status requests, credits/debits, quotes, answering customer questions and limited processing of return material authorizations.
- Process & expedite requests (red orders or overnight shipments).
- Monitor and execute on information contained in the regional communication mailboxes (e.g. Northeast orders mailbox).
- Associates Degree in Business related field preferred. Must have a High School Diploma.
- SAP experience preferred or other ERP experience.
- At least 3 years of direct customer service experience in a fast paced environment is preferred.
- Customer focus and adaptability to the business needs.
- Experience in customer call center for manufacturing environment a plus.
- Ability to interpret technical business documents including customer purchase orders.
- Must be able to professionally communicate with customers both verbally and in writing.
- Proficient use of the Microsoft Suite of products (Outlook, Word, and Excel).
- Detail oriented.
- Experience with Microsoft Lync a plus.
- High degree of time management and organization required.
- Ability to multitask and prioritize.
- Must have excellent interpersonal skills and maintain both a proactive and positive attitude.
- This is a desk-intensive position with scheduled breaks. Required hours are 8:30 AM to 5:00 PM Monday through Friday. Scheduled overtime may be required.
- Work with a dynamic organization Monday to Friday
- Competitive Salary and Bonus
- Excellent Health and Dental Benefits
Bilingual Customer Service RepresentativeMississauga, ON, Canada
Kelly has a customer who is located in Mississauga and is a global leader in their Industry and they are looking for a Bilingual (French/English) Customer Service Representative to join the team to the primary contact to internal and external customers. This position provides timely responses to customer correspondence and assists in closing out any action items from customer communications.
Interested? Click on the “Apply” button! Your resumé will be forwarded in confidence to a Kelly consultant and you will be contacted within  hours. We will not share your personal information with our clients without your prior permission.
Not the right opportunity for you? You can create a profile on our Kelly Career Network to be considered for other positions.
Kelly Services believes in relationships, not transactions. That’s why we’re committed to successfully matching job seekers with the best employers across Canada and around the world. We fill positions from entry level to management, on a temporary or permanent basis. Whether your specialty is science, IT, finance, engineering, marketing, manufacturing, contact centre or business administration, we’ll work with you to understand your likes, dislikes, goals and ambitions, and present you with opportunities that meet your needs. See what we have to offer.
Looking for more? Sign up for our Career Tips Newsletter to receive helpful tips and tricks monthly, connect with us on Facebook, LinkedIn & Twitter, or visit kellyservices.ca.
Kelly Services (Canada) Ltd., is committed to providing accommodations for people with disabilities in all parts of the hiring process as required under its Employment Accommodation Policy. Kelly will work with applicants to meet accommodation needs that are made known to Kelly in advance
Category: Customer Services
Reference ID: CA7619EG000520
Date Posted: 18/06/2020