- BSc, MSc, or PhD with QC lab analysis experience
- 5+ years supervisory experience
- Ability to manage lab operations on night shift
- Oversee flow of work and scheduling of staff activities.
- Provide regular updates to the Director, including safety reports, revenue reports, resource allocation summaries, improvement and new business opportunities.
- Set standards on performance and manage staff, providing recommendations on improvements, etc.
- Responsible for overseeing OOS, OOT, and deviations. Participate and execute CAPA.
- Ensure staff schedules are in line to meet timelines and objectives.
- Ensure correct documentation and results are entered into LIMS or client’s Certificate of Analysis before submission to the QA reviewer.
- BSc/MSc/PhD in scientifically related field.
- 5+ years with demonstrated ability to complete more complex role/duties
- Knowledge in Pharmaceutical analysis AND/OR Molecular and Cellular Biology Department, Bio-Separations, In-Vitro Toxicology etc
- Proficiency in cGMP/GLP
- Supervisory experience in managing and scheduling staff/ timelines
- Knowledge of analytical instruments and testing techniques
- Extended hours and shift work may be required.
Manager, Pharma/ Biopharma Services - Night ShiftToronto, ON, Canada
Kelly Scientific Resources believes in relationships, not transactions. That’s why we’re committed to successfully matching job seekers with the best employers across Canada and around the world. We fill positions from entry level to senior management, on a temporary or permanent basis. Whether your specialty is Science, Engineering, IT, Finance, Marketing, Manufacturing, Contact Centre or Business Administration, we’ll work with you to understand your likes, dislikes, goals and ambitions, and present you with opportunities that meet your needs. See what we have to offer.
Looking for more? Sign up for our Career Tips Newsletter to receive helpful tips and tricks monthly, connect with us on Facebook, LinkedIn & Twitter, or visit kellyservices.ca.
Kelly Services (Canada) Ltd., is committed to providing accommodations for people with disabilities in all parts of the hiring process as required under its Employment Accommodation Policy. Kelly will work with applicants to meet accommodation needs that are made known to Kelly in advance.
MANAGER PHARMA/ BIOPHARMA SERVICES (Night shift, 11pm-7am)
Category: Biotechnology & Pharmaceutical
Reference ID: CA7677BM001464
Date Posted: 27/11/2019